Need a good AC shop recommendation Greensboro NC.

Friendly format provided to inquire about automotive a/c systems.
Archived Forum

Moderators: bohica2xo, Tim, JohnHere

TheGoldenCheetah
Read the full article

Need a good AC shop recommendation Greensboro NC.

Post by TheGoldenCheetah »

Would appreciate all recommendations for good AC shops in the Greensboro NC area. Would even be willing to go as far as Raleigh. Thanks very much!
JohnHere
Preferred Member

Re: Need a good AC shop recommendation Greensboro NC.

Post by JohnHere »

Lacking a response from someone on this forum who lives there, I'd look for a shop that specializes primarily in MVAC instead of tire shops and chain stores that do A/C work on the side. Might be worth asking friends, family, and neighbors, as well as checking with MACS and the BBB.
Member – MACS (Mobile Air Climate Systems Association)

Thankful for the responses you have received? Please consider making a monetary donation to this Forum.
TheGoldenCheetah

Post by TheGoldenCheetah »

JohnHere wrote:Lacking a response from someone on this forum who lives there, I'd look for a shop that specializes primarily in MVAC instead of tire shops and chain stores that do A/C work on the side. Might be worth asking friends, family, and neighbors, as well as checking with MACS and the BBB.
Thanks for the advice, appreciate your input. I have two places in mind - one of them will do the work. Just thought I'd see if anyone on here had a recoomended shop they liked. I should be good to go though with the shops I plan on using.
bohica2xo
Preferred Member

Post by bohica2xo »

Most people here do their own work, although sometimes we can tell you who to avoid...

Good luck in your search. As others have said, avoid tire shops - and any place adjacent to a junk yard.