Kubota farm tractor both low side and high side High

Friendly format provided to inquire about automotive a/c systems.
Archived Forum

Moderators: bohica2xo, Tim, JohnHere

Mr Bill
Read the full article

Re: Kubota farm tractor both low side and high side High

Post by Mr Bill »

Tim wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:01 am
Mr Bill wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:18 am I had a similar issue with my Kubota B2601. It sounds like there could be a problem with the expansion valve or maybe a refrigerant flow issue. In my case, it turned out to be a malfunctioning expansion valve that wasn't regulating the refrigerant flow properly, causing abnormal pressure readings. Once replaced, everything went back to normal.
Is this and only "Mr. Bill"? Great to see you post again.
Tim, no this wasn't me, so I just went and changed my password, "and didn't let chrome save it". I still have your phone number in my contacts, if it's the same one that ends in 74. Speaking of 74, I'm 72 now, but still doing the commercial and residential A/C and Heating. I'll try to stop in a little more, I'm just not the auto A/C guru, but I'm not clueless either. :-)
“Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". -Vernon Law-
Mr Bill

Post by Mr Bill »

JohnHere wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am
Mr Bill wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:18 am I had a similar issue with my Kubota B2601. It sounds like there could be a problem with the expansion valve or maybe a refrigerant flow issue. In my case, it turned out to be a malfunctioning expansion valve that wasn't regulating the refrigerant flow properly, causing abnormal pressure readings. Once replaced, everything went back to normal.
This thread is nearly three years old, so you might not get a response from the OP. However, I'm interested in what the problem was as well.
John, read my last post, where I quoted Tim. Thanks! Mr. Bill
“Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". -Vernon Law-
Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Mr Bill wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:39 am
Tim wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:01 am
Is this and only "Mr. Bill"? Great to see you post again.
Tim, no this wasn't me, so I just went and changed my password, "and didn't let chrome save it". I still have your phone number in my contacts, if it's the same one that ends in 74. Speaking of 74, I'm 72 now, but still doing the commercial and residential A/C and Heating. I'll try to stop in a little more, I'm just not the auto A/C guru, but I'm not clueless either. :-)
My business number is 602-233-0090, the one ending in 74 was my original home number. I dropped that line. Cell only these days.
Glad to see you around. You've always been helpful. Stay well, my friend.
------------------------------
Please support ACKITS.com for your Auto A/C Parts and Tool needs.

Help Support the Forum
JohnHere
Preferred Member

Post by JohnHere »

Mr Bill wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:46 am John, read my last post, where I quoted Tim. Thanks! Mr. Bill
Yes, I did. Does that mean someone hacked your Forum avatar and login?
Member – MACS (Mobile Air Climate Systems Association)

Thankful for the responses you have received? Please consider making a monetary donation to this Forum.
Mr Bill

Post by Mr Bill »

JohnHere wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:32 am
Mr Bill wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:46 am John, read my last post, where I quoted Tim. Thanks! Mr. Bill
Yes, I did. Does that mean someone hacked your Forum avatar and login?
John, this is my guess, but I did go in and change my password. Thanks Bill
JohnHere
Preferred Member

Post by JohnHere »

Bill, if your password was a simple one, whomever did the hacking probably just got lucky, guessed it correctly, and logged right in. It's a good thing that you changed it right away because I'm sure your original PW has already made it onto the Dark Web and is now for sale, even though it's no good anymore.
Member – MACS (Mobile Air Climate Systems Association)

Thankful for the responses you have received? Please consider making a monetary donation to this Forum.
Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

I doubt it from this site. While there have been issues. All the reports have been coming up clean for a while now. Just scanned again.
Attachments
safe040124.jpg
safe040124.jpg (91.47 KiB) Viewed 349 times

Help Support the Forum
Mr Bill

Post by Mr Bill »

Tim, like you, I doubt it was from here, more than likely from me letting chrome store my passwords, I finally wised up and stopped that. Now I just write them down. Mr. Bill
Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

Just happy to see you around, my friend.

Help Support the Forum